20 September 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS September Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 
I created this simple tag to add to a fun gift for a friend who invited us over for a wonderful dinner and game night last weekend. We wrapped an herb plant, placed it in an etched jar, and then added this tag. SIMPLE! 


I used the PS Many Thanks and Green Thumb stamp sets along with the Dainty Flowers dies. When I say this was SIMPLE.... I mean it! LOL! ANNNNNNNNNND... I thought that sentiment was perfect since I was giving her an herb plant! LOL! Thanks so MULCH!

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends September 26th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Isn't that just the sweetest little flower! Love this Sav!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING that flower!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These tags are just so sweet and perfect for gifting!

Zarah said...

Savannah,
this is stunning! So clean and simple and so perfectly fitting! I will have to case this - I hope you don't mind!

Also, I wanted to pop by and thank you so much for your cheerful and sweet comments on my work while being a gDT for Paper Smooches! You have really brightened my days with your appreciation, and it has meant so much to me. Thank you!!