28 August 2015

Virtual Smooches: Sav Challenges #3 + Tips

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

I'm sharing a start-to-finish video today. I created 2 cards for our new neighbors, and these cards are PERFECT for my Sav Challenges

I also share some random tips--- some old and some new. Either way, I thought I would share these tips because they help me when I'm crafting :) 

I also get a bit distracted in the video due to Olsen- he is scared of thunderstorms and of course while I'm recording a huge storm hit right above us! LOL! Poor guy! 
Not sure you can tell--- but it was POURING down rain! 
You can see why I got distracted- Olsen always hides under my desk when it's raining. 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Poor Olsen!! Off to see your video!!!1

Samantha Mann said...

LOVE these cards!! so adorable! awesome colors!! poor Olsen! i hope the storm was a short one!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What perfect cards for a new neighbor! Absolutely lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

Poor Olsen, look at those eyes!! My little Max was afraid of storms too :(

I Card Everyone said...

Why has it been so long since I've visited your blog? SAvannah!!! YOU have such a way with patterned paper - besides placing sequins, it is the most difficult thing for me! I will be back, sooner rather than later! I'm so with you, on that wood-grain thanks!
=] Michele