14 June 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS: June Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

I think that there are lots of different things you could be inspired by from this photo. I went with the house theme (even though this is a child's bed... it looks like a house).

I created a super pretty friendship card using the Paper Smooches Bitty Bungalows stamps and matching dies. I used some new-to-me My Mind's Eye papers and pulled out my favorite Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks to finish this card. Simple but with lots of detail! LOVE it! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love

And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends June 20th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I actually can't wait to see what you are inspired by in this photo!!

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:} 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lori said...

This is so sweet! Love how you added the little heart on top of the house.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that little house, the stitching and that wonderful sentiment!!!!!

Lynn said...

Oh how cute Sav. Love the mix/match of patterns!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a FUN picture! I love the layers and the vellum and the little gold heart on your card!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

You always come up with the coolest takes and designs - LOVE this Savannah !!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card Sav! Love the house and the little bird. The stitching adds just the right touch of added interest!

Maria said...

What a FUN card! Love the sweet house and wonderful sentiment! And, thanks so much for letting me know about my card being featured on Paper Smooches FB! Take care and have a great week!:-)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a FUN Design and I LOVE the added little Bits!! That Little Bird and the Colors that you used make me HAPPY!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =) HUGS Sweet Sav!! =)

Samantha Mann said...

This card is so your style.! It just screams SAVANNAH and I love it! The wonky ankles! The colors! And the stitching., beautiful card!