29 April 2015

IMAGINE Crafts Tsukeinko RECAP

Hello, friends:)

Today I'm sharing a recap of my project over on the Imagine Crafts blog. Click HERE to check it out:) 




****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching this video! THANKS:)
I used the Tsukineko Studio Glaze inks to create some super fun decorations on cups and jars. This is such an EASY project!  
This cup holds Trav's pens and highlighters in the Study Room! 
This cup is sitting on my desk and holds all of my ICT tools, as well as a pair of scissors and my radio remote control:) 
These M&Ms didn't last long-- I ate them immediately after the photo shoot! LOL! 

I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog HERE to check out my video or leave some love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Sav and those M&Ms wouldn't stand a chance here either!!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, these are awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are amazing!!! Those are great gift ideas!!!!!

Natalie said...

Super cute, Savannah!!

Lisa Lara said...

just so cool Sav.