19 March 2015

Virtual Smooches: Sav Challenges #4

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches! **Note: Thursdays and/or Fridays are my NEW days to post on the VS blog:) 

Today I played along with the Sav Challenges again! ***NOTE: I wish I would have started these challenges 2 years ago! LOL! The reason I'm completing another Sav Challenge is because I am in need of sooooooooooo many masculine birthday cards! PLUS.... Trav and I didn't have enough time to record our anniversary video! Fingers crossed we get it done this next week! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!! LOOOOOOVE those colors!!! can't wait to watch the video!! <3

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!! LOOOOOOVE those colors!!! can't wait to watch the video!! <3

Lisa Lara said...

I LOVE this Savannah.

Lisa Elton said...

This looks fun, off to check it out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I can't say that ENOUGH!! THANKS for sharing and as usual, your Videos ALWAYS BRIGHTEN my DAY!! HUGS SWEET SAV!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)