22 January 2015

Virtual Smooches: Baby Shower Ideas

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

I was originally going to share these projects last week... but I was just having too much fun with my Grandma:) 

I have created a couple of ideas for a baby shower using the Paper Smooches wine tag die. And to be honest, during a phone conversation the other day, Kim gave me the idea for the "bib"!!! LOVE her-- she's so clever:)  

Here's a sneak peek of my video:
THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Sav. I love that sparkle on your sentiment. Great idea.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh I can't wait to watch your video! What a cute cute cute sneak peek! And I'm SO glad you had fun with your grandma! ❤️ Happy memories!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh so cute, I'm off to check this out!!

Shelly said...

Adorable!

Jinny Newlin said...

Uber cute and creative, Savannah! Love the purple, too!