09 October 2014

Virtual Smooches: Custom Stencil (continued)

Hello, friends:}

Today is my day to share a video over on the  Paper Smooches video blog- Virtual Smooches

This week, I'm sharing a continued design using my custom stencil! 

It's another project for my trainer and his new bride.... so of course I had to use my heart stencil! I LOVE how this little gift card holder turned out! 

Here's a sneak peek of my video:

THANKS so much for stopping by--- be sure to go HERE for my video! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

off for a look ;)

Samantha Mann said...

I loved your video!!!! That gift card holder ROCKS!! I am totally enamored with that navy and hire embossing powder!!!! Gorgeous!! And the mint is so perfect with those colors!! Stunning!