13 July 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS July Picture Perfect challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week is a Picture Perfect challenge.  







This week we are inspired by the following picture:

Well..... I really wanted to used the stripes and jars as my inspiration... and that super cute tag! But my card ended up CAS and then inspired by the jar (75%), the stripes (15%), and the pink jar (10%). 

I love this simple card! It's so fun! I used some My Mind's Eye enamel dots along with My Little Shoebox alphas. The straw (from the PS Crystal Clear set) was stamped with Tsukineko Radiant Neon Electric Coral ink. I finished the sentiment using a stamp from PS Bold Buzzword. LOOOOOOOVE-- it's simple and so fun!
Uh... I don't really like these photos...so I tried to get a better pic....
Maybe this photo isn't any better! OY! I really need to learn how to work with storms, sunshine, lights, etc! LOL! 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs, get inspired, and leave them some love.



And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends July 19th. I cannot wait to see what you make!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

yep!! LOVE this one too!!! i'm a sucker for the alpha stickers, and i love them here with the scrupty hello! such an awesome card all around! and i think the photos look good! promise! :)