16 July 2014

Imagine Crafts: Modern Word Art

Hello, friends:)

I'm super excited today to share another Imagine Crafts video! Click HERE or HERE to check it out:) 
I used my Tsukineko Radiant Neon pigment inks to create some birthday cards! I was inspired by a photo from our room balcony on a cruise to the Bahamas- this photo is of the port dock. Trav really thought this was a cool photo--- I thought it was just a dock until I looked closer and found inspiration in the words! LOL! ***Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS:) 
I hope that you will stop over on the Imagine Crafts blog to check out my video and leave some love!!! Or click HERE to watch the video on YouTube or HERE on Vimeo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

I just love how you interpreted that cool photo into this amazing card! Love it, I tell ya!

Samantha Mann said...

i love love love love this card! (and BOTH cards on the Imagine Crafts blog!) your video is AWESOME, as usual! and i LOOOOOOOVE the color inks you used! MUST GET SOME! :) i think the modern word art totally ROCKS, and i can't wait to try it out!! <3

nancy carroll said...

Great idea! love the inspiration.