12 July 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts: Pinspiration Recap

Hello, friends:)
 photo picasioncom_8146e2e38e727ecc241fe5a27ac0c266.gif

Earlier this week, I was on the Chickaniddy blog--- check it out HERE:) I've been inspired by the Chickaniddy Pinterest July 2014 Mood board!

I was inspired by the first picture with the squares and doodle lines. It instantly reminded me of stitching and so I got out my sewing machine!

I used a couple of 
Chickaniddy patterned papers from the Date Night collection for my base and center design. I also added some banner flag ends to the sentiment using some yellow striped papers in the Twirly Girly collection. I LOOOOOOOVE those brads and how everything ties together, as well as matches the Pinterest photo! 

This card was super easy to create! 

  1. Cut 1 1/4" squares from patterned paper and adhere to card base.
  2. Stitch around squares and card base (twice if needed).
  3. Add brads to left corner.
  4. Create sentiment using stickers and patterned paper. 
EASY!
Chickaniddy Supplies: Paper Downtown (DN14OS03), Love Letters (DN14OS04), Cutest Couple (DN14OS05), Piggy Tails (TG14OS12); Stickers Date Night (DN14EB01); Brads Date Night (DN14EB06)
I hope that you will check out the Chickaniddy Pinterest boards and get inspired! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)

1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

oh wow!!! what a brilliant card! LOOOOOOOOOVE your stitching!! and the cluster of the elements is just amazing! i LOVE the colors and the patterned papers you have all squared up! just amazing card! :)