19 June 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts: June Sketch (Change It) post2

Hello, friends:)
 photo picasioncom_8146e2e38e727ecc241fe5a27ac0c266.gif

Today I'm joining in the fun with the Chickaniddy sketch challenge.  

If you follow me-- then you know that my favorite thing to do for "sketch challenges" is to CHANGE IT! And that's what I've done for my card today. I think I followed the sketch about 65%-- that's more than last time:) Here's a photo of how I changed the sketch. 

I created a fun design on the left side of my card using the Goldie Lox papers. I love that fringe!  I think this would be a perfect card for a wedding! 
Chickaniddy Supplies: Goldie Lox (CN14SP001), Plaid is Rad (DN140S12), Date Night Alpha Stickers (DN14EB01) Date Night Mini Sticker Banners (DN14EB03); Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black ink

I really really REALLY love this card! I love that I was able to use the scraps from my previous creations (posted on the 17th) to create a matching card for a wedding! Now I just need someone to get married so I can give them this card:)  


I hope that you will try and change the June Chickaniddy sketch for your next creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:)


3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! The fringe just totally made my day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ring!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Savannah! That ring is so awesome in the specialty paper!