19 January 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Hello, friends:}
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! Another Anything Goes challenge starts today!   
That's right--you get to create ANYTHING you want (as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps)!! This is the BEST challenge ever!!! 

I have two cards to share… but will only be sharing one today! I'm sharing both in a video this Thursday on the Virtual Smooches blog! So be on the lookout:)

The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome collection. I wanted to create a CAS + Masculine Valentine's day card!! I'm really into this type/theme card right now! LOL! 
I used the Paper Smooches Happy Camper, Group Hugs, and Pretty Phrases stamp sets. I embossed the sentiment using my FAVORITE Gold embossing powder by Imagine Crafts! LOOOOOVE! I also die cut some gold hearts using the new PS Hearts dies. LOVE x1000000! I wonder who I could give this to for Valentine's day:) 
You can really see that gold embossing powder and gold paper in this photo! OH MY--- I'm in LOVE:) 

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details. This challenge ends SATURDAY, January 25th I cannot wait to see what you make-- this week's challenge is the EASIEST!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that deer and the hearts!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well those big ol polka dots sure make me happy! This is darling, cute little deer and I like the splash of gold!!

Shannon J said...

I'm pretty sure there's nothing you do that I don't fall in love with at first sight! This is so adorable, Sav! Can't wait to see card #2 on Thursday!!

~amy~ said...

soooooooooooooooooo cute!

Chris Dring said...

Ok, this has got to be my favorite card of yours so far! LOVE the CAS design, and the gold elements are fabulous! TFS!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love the gold accents on this card!

canadian_liner said...

Love your sweet little card, with all the shine! Especially the shiny nose on your little "dear."I know you'll find the perfect recipient for it...

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, girl! LOVE the shimmers of gold amidst your warm palette, and what a fantastic mix of patterns! Yum!

Emily Keaton said...

Awww, isn't this the cutest? Those polka dotties are super sweet!

Unknown said...

Can I say how adorable he looks? Love your die cuts especially those gold hearts <3 <3 <3

Samantha Mann said...

oooooo!! look at that GOLD here!!!! gorgeous! and your sentiment is soooo sweet! i LOVE that heart in the 'o'! and that deer is just so FUN in the blue grid paper!! i am always in AWE of your skills and this card is no different! LOVE how you combined all of these patterns together! i can't wait to see the next card in the video on thursday! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Love the gold embossing and the deer with that Sweet sentiment! Fab card!

cm said...

A splendiferously fabulously, delightfully card, Savannah! LOVE the polka dots, the wood grain, the darling deer (on patterned paper...eeeee), the die cut words (another item on the PS wish list!), and of course, the hearts...swooon! Another card for your sweet Trav? It should be, because we know he will LOVE x LOVE it, as do I! Sooooo sweet; sooooo special! Hugs~c

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE the gold! this and your other dear card are perfect together! Did you plan that?! ;)

Greta said...

I love the paper pieced deer & all the elements on this adorable card! Cute is not something I am very good at, but you make me think I need to get some Paper Smooches stamps!

Erin said...

Super, super cute! The sentiment is perfect. :)

Clare said...

This is so cute and sweet! I just love those gold hearts, Sav!