01 November 2013

Reverse Confetti- SFYTT#6

Hello, friends:}

Last week over on the Reverse Confetti blog you will find the NEW Sketch For You To Try challenge. Be sure to stop by the RC blog for more inspiration and details! 

Like always- I kind of changed this sketch! I didn't use a long rectangle.... I used twine in that spot. And I layered more than one medium sized square in the center, and I used a colored clip as the circle. I think these changes make this card AMAZING:) I do love it!

I have a stack of paper pads on my desk and to get started on this card... I literally just picked on pad and started cutting! I love the end result:) The papers are from the Pebbles Seen & Noted collection. LOVE! I used a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Count Your Rainbow stamp set. I added some Imaginisce iRocks and Whisker Graphics Black Licorice divine twine. I looooooooove this card:)
That's it for me today! Be sure to stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration and challenge details! **This sketch is open for 2 weeks-- from November 1 to the 14th. One winner will receive the next entire stamp release!!  **NOTE: We originally stated that you must play with Reverse Confetti stamps to win; however, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding this requirement in January. There will be a winner each month- receiving a $20 gift certificate to the RC store and the claim to "Fetti Fave". The winner will be announced on the 15th. 

And stop by the RC Facebook page and "like" us!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING those layers and the colors!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh, wow!! this card is amazing! i love all of the layers you created - and the twine is just amazing!! i think the sentiment is beautiful! and i'm constantly blown away by your style! love that office clip and all of the gems! wow!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love all those great layers and the paper choices. The binder clip is great!

Lisa Elton said...

Your sentiment says it Savannah...I can ALWAYS count on your for a card that's perfectly layered in FUN!!! Love the clip too. Splendid my friend ;)

Unknown said...

LOVE this Sav! The baggie is awesome but I'm lovin' the paper pieced letters. Fabulous!

Natalie said...

I love a good sketch to get the creative juices flowing! It's amazing how it takes on a life of it's own. I love your card, it is so cute, love the combination of papers!

Lisa H. said...

adorbs, Sav! love the papers and the changes you made to MAKE this yours. looks great.

Gilu J said...

Love this card! Love the colors!

cm said...

GOR-GEOUS! Another brilliant "Savannah-flair" card that features your 'queen of paper combining' skills, and your 'how to adapt a sketch to make it yours' technique. LOVE this absolutely!!! I may have to case it, because guess who has these papers, tooooooo!! HUGS, c

Shannon J said...

Your creations just make me happy - every time! You are one talented girl, you know that?!!

~amy~ said...

awww...darling! love the fresh colors and the clip!

wendy said...

lovely cards!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderfully layered cards...like how you can add some detail by stamping the open fonts on pp.

Sabrina said...

Both cards are absolutely fabulous!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE your mix of patterns here! So happy! And your layering and paper piecing are perfectly delish!