01 October 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS October Trend Watch challenge

Hello, friends:}

**Please click HERE for my Ribbon Carousel Crewmates post;}


Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! The first week of the month is always a TRENDS WATCH challenge. 







This week we are inspired by the following photo:
I was super inspired by this photo--the colors, creatures from the woodlands, and the tree! So I combined all of these elements into my card. I used four Paper Smooches stamp sets {Spring Groves, Autumn Groves, Hang Ups, and Falling For You}. And I finally did it....I cut into some of my favorite Crate Paper {School Sprit}!!! I also used an old binder clip and some burlap twine {available HERE from the Ribbon Carousel}. LOOOOOOVE it! AND--this is my first time of joining in the fun and playing along with the Inspired By challenge! 
That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT members' blogs and leave them some love


And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends October 7th. I cannot wait to see what you make--I just LOOOOOVE my Paper Smooches stamps (I got four new sets to play with last week)!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}
Photobucket

9 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this card is so darn cute I can barely stand it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!! I love love love love the tree and those acorns!!!!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous layout and colours! Love all the little details.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love the inspiration photo you found for this week!! Soooo pretty! And I also love your card with it. I'm completely nutty about it!! :-D Cool!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just too cute! LOVE all the fabulous layers and elements, especially those tiny, little, shiny hearts! Yum!

Laurel said...

I LOVE this card, I love all of your cards! This is so cute!

Marlena M. said...

This is adorable! I love the 'lil acorns. ;)

~Tammy~ said...

I just adore this!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE Savannah, love the little woodsy theme and your orange clip!