02 March 2012

PMB sneak peek

Hello, friends:}

It's my day to share a project over on the Paper Made Bakery blog!!! I hope you stop by the PMB today to see my project!

I used the Paper Made Bakery March kit for this card---and I just LOOOOOOOOOVE it! I've been doing a LOT of CAS cards lately, but this one was a bit more detailed! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Here's a sneak peek:)
Head over to the PMB blog and don't forget to leave some love! And don't forget about the March kit release blog hop--there are several ways to WIN!!!! 

Click HERE to start the blog hop and for more details!!!
More details: Comment on each blog (original comments please). The more you comment, the better chance of winning! Want EXTRA entries? Share this hop on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, or in an email. Be sure to leave a comment on Paper Made Bakery's blog telling us you've shared & in what ways. Winner will be announced Sunday Afternoon, March 4, 2012.

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneak... off to check it out!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the kite paper, it's just so happy! Thanks
Lisa

kristie k said...

So sweet and so simple! I will definitely be making this card when I get my kit!

Andrea M said...

Stunning Sav!!!

Virginia L. said...

You are SO amazing with all of your creations! This is DARLING! Love the peek!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the adorable colors of your sneak. :)