06 September 2011

RCC19

Hello, friends:}


I am soooooo excited to share this card that I finally finished! Remember on August 29th I was the Hambo Stamps GDT??? Remember when I couldn't finish my "girlie" card with the possum because of my major migraine???? Well....I finished it!!!!! HOOOORAY!


I'm actually using this for The Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week--ANYTHING GOES! 


LOVE this possum--and I think she looks super cute in PINK! I LOVE this paper by Me & My Big Ideas too! Super fun! The twine is GREEN APPLE and is available HERE at the The Ribbon Carousel website! 
***That lined paper is supposed to be crooked. It really makes the card look wonky--but it's right!

That's it for me today!!


The RCC team would love for you to join in the fun this week! Here are the details:


  • Make your creation following the ribbon carousel challenge (sketch, inspiration, style or color) image. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool.
  • Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like SplitcoastStampers, (use the keyword RCC19) with a direct link back to The RCC blog post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated! A participant of our very first challenge didn't link back or mention our challenge and couldn't be named Top Spool, so don't let that happen to you!
  • Come back to The RCC blog post and link in your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up but don't worry it will appear shortly.
  • Be sure to come back the Friday after the challenge ends to see if YOU are a Top Spool! :D
This Challenge will end on Sept. 12th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.

I really hope you will play along! Please stop by the RCC blog for more details, more projects from the RCC DT, and to link up your creation! Also, please head over to The Ribbon Carousel website and check out their products--my TWINE arrived!!! SOOOO excited:)

Before I go--I totally forgot! The  The Ribbon Carousel is also selling ribbon kits! LOVE--what a great idea. September's kit has a Halloween theme! FUN! Here are some links to the kits on the RCC website.

Sept Ribbon Club Kit $9.25 **20 yards of ribbon and twine
3 months of Ribbon Club Kits $27.00 **Get the current month and the next two months! Great price!
6 months of Ribbon Club Kits $49.95 **Get the current month and the next five months!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

Photobucket

16 comments:

Laurel said...

So stinkin cute!

jen said...

ack! totally worth the wait to see that cutie in pink!! :D

Kalyn said...

Super cute card, Savannah! Glad your migraine went away and you got to finish! :)

~amy~ said...

okay, how cute is this?!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi my dear friend Sav. :) I've missed you! The kids just started school today, so I will actually get some 'alone time' to do my blog surfing and crafting. Ah! This little possum is so cute, love how you paper pieced her.

farmhouse-story said...

only you could make a girly pink possum card rock, savannah!! too cute!

StampinCathy said...

Now this was totally worth the wait my friend! This is so adorable! I just love dp and twine. I just love all the details you add to each of your cards.

Angi Barrs said...

Looovvveee that sentiment. So cute. :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Omgosh, how adorable!!!! Love it! And your photo is so crisp and clear! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow that possum is sooo adorable...my question is HOW to you color your digi stamps? They look great!

Unknown said...

made me smile!! absolutely LOVE that possum and your colors and the dots!!

Monica Hunter said...

This card just makes me happy. I mean, how can you not smile when you see a pink polka dot possum? SO cute!

Trog said...

As a healthcare professional I cannot help but wonder what ailment that poor possum is suffering from with all those marks!

Lindsey said...

A pink polka-dot possum? Totally sweet! What a fun card, Sav.

lisa arana said...

too too cute! love your polka dot pink possum!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just CUTE!!