06 June 2011

NEW Ippity

Hello, friends:}


I'm so excited to let you know that JenMarie is selling Ippity and there are new stamps in store!!! Be sure to stop by her blog HERE to order these sets! I got mine the other day and they are super cute!!! I have not had a chance to ink them up--but I cannot wait!! 
My FAV set--The Best


Be sure to stop by the Ippity blog too! There's a new challenge and so much more!! 


Don't forget to stop by HERE to order your Ippity stamps from JenMarie!! You can always find her blinkie on my sidebar too! She is super GREAT:}


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back later this week--it's a busy week with lots of projects and deadlines. So hopefully I will be able to share something soon! Be blessed;}


Photobucket

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

YAY for new IPPITY!! :)

farmhouse-story said...

this is my fav set on this release, too, savannah!