19 January 2010

I'm soooooooooo excited!!!

Hello, friends:}


Third time in a day--this is great! I just wanted to share with you what I found last night at our local WALMART!!! I about flipped (well...I actually did flip out and that caused Trav to become a bit agitated!!!). 

I have not seen my FAVORITE candy bars since I was a little kid- maybe since I was a teen. THEY ARE BACK!!! HOOOOOOOOORAY! I love love love the original Mars Chocolate Almond Bars. **NOTE:: I don't even like chocolate...but if you give me this candy bar, I WILL EAT IT! I LOVE IT! I'm sooooooooo excited! When we rounded the corner to checkout at WalMart...I made this HUGE gasping noise! Trav thought something had happened to me---but I was just so excited I couldn't contain myself [**NOTE:: you would think that I won the lotto....but finding this candy bar is like winning the lotto to me!!!].


What a random post...I know! I just had to share the news with you!! Go out and enjoy a Mars Bar TODAY!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time~
Love, Sav

No comments: