21 January 2010

EBTKS and TESC98 challenge cards

Hello, friends:}



I had a bit of time today to create some cards....the first one is for the EBTKS challenge. What a great sketch we had to use this week! This card was made for the St. Jude's card drive. I love making cards for others...esp. little kids!! If you can help send cards--please click on the link above!! THANKS for helping out:}




My second card was created for the TESC98 challenge. We had to use another great sketch--love this one too! I wanted to ink up my newest Unity stamps (Spring Unity). TOOO cute! I think this card is a "bright" card for any friend...who should I send it to??? 

Well...I better get back to cooking dinner and making cookies for my women's bible study group tomorrow! I'm making my favorite cookies (from scratch)-- chocolate chip!! **NOTE:: I know I know... I said I don't like chocolate....well, I don't. I really only eat the batter and the cookie that has little to no chocolate chips!


Thanks for stopping by! I love love love visiting with you! Hope you have a great Thursday:}
Until next time~
Love, Sav

1 comment:

Julie Ranae said...

You have a beautiful blog and I love your creative style...please come by The Play Date Cafe Challenge...we would LOVE for you to play along with us...your style is always welcome!

Julie Ranae
Julie's Open Window