26 December 2009

hello...and tuna



Hello, friends:}

Merry CHRISTmas!! We are headed to Indiana right now...but I wanted to share a quick surprise that I gave Trav yesterday!!

Trav loves loves loves THE OFFICE! I love it too! His favorite character is Andy Bernard. I am not sure who I like the most...but I love that show! Anyway...Andy always calls Jim “BIG TUNA”. One day about three months ago- Trav saw a shirt that said “BIG TUNA”. He laughed and thought it was the greatest. I knew I wanted to get him one of these for Christmas...but like my previous post...Trav can’t stay off our online banking site!! So instead of buying the shirt...I’m gave him a can of tuna!


Now he can order the correct size and get the color that he wants...HA! I love it;} This was one way of getting around ordering online and charging the credit card!

Thank you thank you thank you for all your love and support!!! I hope that your Christmas gatherings were filled with joy and love!

So until next year~
Love, Sav

ps...here is a gift that we got from our friend Jeff Care from Gospel Gifts!

Trav asked Jeff about all the bows and going all out for decorating the gift...Jeff’s reply, “Well, I asked myself, ‘How would JBD decorate this?’” HA! I love it! I think I might have to hire him to work for JBD!!!

No comments: