I was thinking about making a homemade necklace for awhile... and then I saw a dress on Project Runway that was completely fringe! This inspired me to make a fringe-like necklace using some of my WG Divine Twine! I used a gold chain with some WG Solid Coral Divine Twine--- beautiful combination!
This is a super simple project!
- Gather your supplies- jewelry pieces, divine twine, and scissors.
- Cut several strands of divine twine about 8 inches long (for thicker fringe- cut double the amount of strands).
- Find the center of your necklace and start adding your divine twine.
- Take divine twine strand and fold in half
- Loop around the chain
- Pull ends through loop ***This type of tying is called Lark's Head or Topsy Tail.
That's it for me today! And be sure to stop by the WG blog for more inspiration. Also-- did you know about Whisker Graphics's new products??? Like bitty bags with GOLD designs! ACK! LOOOOOOVE! Check it out HERE!
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}